Our E-ACT Ambassador Group is made up of people who share a great passion for our academy.
Led by a chairperson, E-ACT Ambassadors meet once per term, and will have at least two parent ambassadors elected to the group. The E-ACT Ambassadors work closely with headteachers, regional and national staff as well as our trustees, and focus on the four Cs of communication, celebration, complaints and community.
Please note that the board of trustees is the governing body for E-ACT and all E-ACT academies. The E-ACT Ambassadors are an advisory body only.
Attendance of trustees at meetings is published on the trust website within E-ACT’s annual report which also contains information on the structure and responsibilities of the board and its committees.
Other important documents that can be found on the trust website include:
- Trustees’ business and financial interests
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement and Supplemental Agreements
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation which shows all delegated authorities from the board of trustees
- E-ACT’s detailed governance overview, showing how we continue to meet all our statutory and regulatory requirements under our regionalised governance model
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
Our E-ACT Ambassadors are:
- Chair: Position under consultation
- Amanda Tucker, Headteacher
- Lola Skinner, Parent
- Nick Nguyen, Parent
- Graham Wakeman, Director of Restore Hope in Latimer Park
- Mark Pegg, Community Representative
- Rhian Huxtable, Deputy Head Teacher