Chalfont Valley aims to create a safe, secure and challenging learning environment where children feel valued and happy. We seek to ensure that all children receive an excellent and rich education. They are encouraged to become happy, healthy, confident, independent and motivated learners. We work to inspire our children with the love of learning and to strive for excellence in all aspects of school life.
We aim to make everyone’s time at Chalfont Valley an enjoyable and rewarding experience by:
- promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning
- providing a rich and stimulating curriculum
- encouraging the development of self-confidence, self-discipline and healthy living
- respecting all cultures, religions and beliefs
- welcoming the involvement of parents
- providing an environment where all feel safe from bullying and discrimination.