Please see below websites and free subscription information for home learning:
- Find additional educational resources (broken into key phases) at https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/primary/zd7p47h
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and type in code: CVDTWINKLHELPS to access all of the Twinkl learning premium resources for one month
- https://www.Phonicsplay.co.uk and type: USERNAME: March 20 Password: home
- Joe Wicks, the Body Coach, will be hosting live PE lessons on his YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Audible are providing free audio books for children during the school closures. Go to: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- https://www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/ – Fun indoor activities with age guides to help families to have fun indoors
- Myleene’s Music Klass: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ
- Science with Maddie Moate: https://www.youtube.com/user/maddiemoate
- The Maths Factor (Carol Vorderman) free subscription: https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- Happiness activities here: https://www.risingstars-uk.com/specialpages/wellbeing/resources-to-help-spread-happiness-at-home
- Olaf Falafel is setting up a regular Art Club on YouTube every Monday at 11am starting Monday 6th April. This can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/OlafFalafel
- Download a lockdown logbook here: https://lifeofsprout.co.uk/product/my-little-lockdown-logbook/
- EYFS Home. Lots of ideas for parents of our EYFS pupils: https://www.eyfshome.com/
- For parenting tips check out the new LemonAid site.
- Government list of educational resources: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-online-education-resources
From 20th April, the BBC will be launching additional educational programmes.
Children’s lessons will feature presenters including Oti Mabuse, Katie Thistleton and Karim Zeroual and there’s support from ‘top quality teachers’ and organisations such as Royal Shakespeare Company, Premier League and Puffin Books.
This will include videos, quizzes, podcasts and articles appearing daily via BBC iPlayer, red button, BBC Four and BBC Sounds.