Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
Our policies are listed below.
- Admissions Policy
- Administration of Medicines and Supporting Children with Medical Needs Policy
- Anti-Racism Policy
- Attendance for Learning Policy
- Behaviour and Anti-bullying Policy
- Behaviour Appendices 3: Using Mobile Phones Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Disability Equality Scheme
- Equality and Diversity
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Keeping Children Safe In Education
- Lockdown Procedure
- Marking & Feedback Policy
- Missing Pupils in Education Policy
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Policy
- SEND and Learning Policy
- Sex and Relationships Policy
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs
- Trips and Visits Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Use of Reasonable Force Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Our academy follows E-ACT’s trust-wide policies in areas such as:
- Charging and remissions.
- Parental concerns and complaints.
- Employment matters.
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation.
- Freedom of information.
- Data protection.
- Health & Safety Policy.
- Recruitment & Selection Policy.
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.