The purpose of our uniform is to develop a sense of pride and belonging in our Academy, which is why we require that the uniform rules are followed at all times. Our school uniform colours are purple, gold and black.
The following uniform is compulsory for Reception through to Year 6:
- Black trousers or black skirt
- White cotton shirt, or white polo shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt with logo
- Purple school PE T-shirt with logo
- Black shorts
- Black school shoes
- Black plimsolls for PE
- Purple school book bag with logo
- For safety reasons we ask that pupils do not wear jewellery.
- Children should wear a set of studs for pierced ears – dangly earrings will have to be removed. All earrings will need to be removed for any PE lesson
- No nail varnish should be worn in school
- Long hair must be tied back in lesson times and during PE. Please supply hair bands for your child.
- All clothing and other personal items brought to school by pupils should be permanently marked with their name.
- Black hats, gloves and scarves may be appropriate in cold weather.
- Children are required to wear the correct PE kit, please see the list above. If your child wears tights, please ensure they have a pair of socks. The PE kit needs to remain at school during the week in a small, named drawstring bag. Please take PE kit home at least once every half-term for washing.
All uniform with the academy logo on it can be purchased from the academy. All other items can be purchased on the high street.